Independent & Assisted Living Services
Patient Safety Is Our #1 Priority!
- Blister Pak Systems that are SAFE and Convenient
- Customized Refill System
- 24/7 Electronic Refill Reordering
- 24/7 Cell Phone Access to the Pharmacy Manager
- Free Delivery
- Medicare Part D, Medicaid & Most Commercial Insurances Accepted for Prescriptions
- Durable Medical Equipment-Specialist will come to home & measure patients…Compression Stockings, Walkers, Wheelchairs, Canes, & Accessories
- Wound Care Supplies
- Custom Compounding
- Routine Meetings with Home Caregiver to Ensure Excellent Patient Care
- E-MAR’s that Integrate with Pharmacy Computer System
- Customized Paper MAR’s (printed & delivered monthly)
- In-Store Charge Accounts for Patient Convenience
- Vaccinations Given On-Site, Including Yearly Flu Vaccine
- Customized Service to Meet Your Needs!
Please call us at (281) 829-6497 if you have any questions or require further assistance.